Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Urine or you're out....


(thanks Becky)




My friend Becky sent this & I love it! Tell me what you think of this idea:

I can't take credit for this, but I can sure pass it on. (Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)
Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job.I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes mytaxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass arandom urine test with which I have no problem.
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to peoplewho don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because Ihave to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand, I have no problemwith helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have aproblem with helping someone sitting on their A--, doing drugs, while Iwork. . .. . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if peoplehad to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your thoughts here: